Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Beautiful Day




Couldn't ask for a nicer day.


The weather was good, wind was calm, caught a good number of fish, hung laundry on the line and done everything early.


Boys have already been swimming at our shore. I think it is way to cold yet but they are trying to convince me it is okay once you are in. I usually wait for a couple of more weeks.


One more day of school.


Andrew is on his way to Dufferin market tomorrow. We should be at the markets this Saturday. I have fish in the brines soaking for the night and plan on putting them on first thing tomorrow. Friday's weather sounds like it will hold so we should have fresh fish on the weekend.


Wiarton Airport is having the band Tragically Hip playing Saturday and we will have interesting traffic issues in our neighbourhood. I am sure the show would be great but Wiarton isn't use to that amount of excitement.


I think summer is here.


No comments: