Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday, fishing & packing

What a busy day but it is coming to an end. Our youngest had his 10th birthday. He ate Kraft Dinner, hot dogs and then ice cream. The cake will come when his dad returns on Friday and both birthday boys get to share it together. A father/son cake. Andrew's birthday is also on Friday.

Andrew went out fishing the last time before he leaves for San Jose tomorrow morning. His nets now are sitting on shore waiting for his return. He was able to catch 110 lbs roughly. Now I have enough fish to smoke when he returns. But I freeze it for now and have it patiently wait for his return.

Also the packing was completed. It is quite warm we found out in San Jose right now. Yesterday we thought Toronto was quite warm at 23. When we got home at 5 pm yesterday it was only 7. So now going to somewhere even warmer it will be interesting and difficult for we haven't even unpacked our summer clothing yet. But we managed and now just going over the last details.

I don't know if I will update this blog to much this week for really I won't be doing much except chasing my sons. But I will see how this week goes. Hope you had a great weekend.

No comments: