What a relief to be able to finally confirm that we will be down to Dufferin tomorrow afternoon. We will have a little bit of fresh fish, a little bit of frozen, some smoked fish and also something new, Rainbow Caviar.
I will be working on doing another smoker for Wychwood market on Thursday. I will have more Rainbow Caviar for Saturday and also some frozen fish for sure. Fresh will all depend on Fridays weather conditions. This is what the marine forecast is predicting for Friday and East winds are really difficult for us. It sounds like it will calm but depends on when exactly late in the day is.
Friday Wind east 15 knots increasing to southeast 25 in the morning then diminishing to light late in the day.
Anyways, we will be there on Saturday as long as everything goes smoothly. I don't want to jinx it for it has been a very long time since we did two markets in one week.