Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sorry no Dufferin this week

We have to cancel.  We looked at the weather and watched the radar.  After that, we decided to cancel.  It looks like we could make it down but getting home sounds like it could be a real challenge.  Kids have a snow/ice day too.  So we will all take a day and let the weather do its thing.  If you are out travelling today, please be safe.

No comments: