Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Won't be down to Dufferin or Wychwood this week

I know some may be wondering if we will return and we are also beginning to think the same. 
The van has decided to die and this time we have no idea what to do.  I will tell tomorrow what is going on once we hopefully get some more information on a few things. 

No comments: