Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just took these from the shore....






I am so glad I didn't chance hanging up some laundry for something ate up the blue sky that came out for about 15 minutes earlier today.  I love the smell of rain coming though.  It is so clean and fresh. 
Andrew is down in Dufferin right now and I am hoping he is not looking at the same clouds that I just got pictures of. 
I am really proud of my oldest boy right now.  Christopher applied and wrote a business plan to own/run his own business this summer.  He was approved so he can start hussling so he can open for Canada Weekend.  He will be selling ice cream and frozen treats just across the street from us.  I think this will be a wonderful opportunity for him and give him some experience that working for someone else could never offer.  So if you happen to be in our neck of the woods I am sure he would appreciate you dropping by and checking it out. 

No comments: