We have all the fish ready for market today. Hopefully the weather holds off till the market is done.
Up here we had to pull out all of our nets and so did the other fishermen. We have a strong wind warning out and it is going to go up to 70km/h. I think all the leaves will be blown down for sure by tonight.
So with this strong wind warning out we had to cancel Dufferin this week. It is possible this wind will be done blowing by Thursday and if it does we can slip the nets back in so we can do Saturday.
This wind lately has been persistant. Since the middle of August it started acting up and it hasn't stopped. Wonder what kind of winter that will bring us.