Monday, July 26, 2010

Off to Riverdale and Stonegate Market tomorrow

The fish are already and we are just trying to relax before our trip tomorrow morning.  I will be headed to the city tomorrow with Andrew for the boys are away at camp for a few days.  This will be the first time this year I am able to do Riverdale for I am usually smoking fish for Dufferin Market.  It will be nice to see some familiar faces and some new ones. 
I had hoped to take a couple of pictures tonight to try out our new camera.  We finally found a replacement for our camera that had bit of an accident a couple of weeks ago.  Ever small cameras these days.  Our old one wasn't that big but this new one is about the size of my cell phone.  Now I hope it doesn't find its way into the washing machine.  It is small enough I could see that happening.
We had some new t-shirts made up for ourselves and employees.  They are black with our logo, name and job title on the sleeves.  I think they look nice.  The logo really shows up quite clearly.
The countdown is on to us talking at Foodprint Toronto.  It is this Saturday at the Green Barns after the market.  I think we are slotted in from 3-4pm.  This will be a first for me to do something like this and I am trying to relax.  Andrew has done it once in San Jose last April and he managed just fine.  I hope to follow his lead. 

No comments: