Friday, May 3, 2013

Owen Sound & Wychwood Markets Tomorrow.

Another gorgeous day.  Again hanging up laundry outside but I love how it smells when it comes in off the line. 
I will be headed off to the processing plant shortly.  Just trying to organize my day and trying to keep in mind that I have to get to bed early.  Hopefully the hockey game isn't to exciting tonight or it will be next to impossible to go to sleep. 
Market went well for Andrew yesterday.  What a great day to be at a market though.  Not to warm out yet and no humidity.  I loved it yesterday being here at home smoking fish.  Still had to wear a sweater though for the wind was coming off the water and had a bit of a chill to it.  It was just a great day to be outside even with a cool breeze.
We will have fresh fish but not to sure what or how much.  Still to early to know. 
See you tomorrow. 

No comments: