Friday, April 24, 2009

Andrew Made it to Toronto

Andrew on his way home after a long day of traveling. He sounds good just tired.

Myself and the boys just returned from a bike ride again and now I am just happy to sit and wait for Andrew to come home.

Andrew's birthday today so we can share some cake tonight as long as the boys can stay awake.

The weekend sounds a bit breezy but hopefully it is wrong or coming in a direction that works for us. Tomorrow is suppose to be thunderstorms but calmer in the evening. We will need to wait and see. Tonight the water looks confused and moving quite quick. The boys tell me it is warming up but I think they are just trying to see if I would let them go swimming. No swimming for a couple of months.

I am just glad to get back to normal tomorrow. The boys agree.

No comments: